Tuesday 26 July 2011

Library Tuesday

Our book on loan today from the library is Monday by Anne Herbauts. Anne is a Belgian illustrator with a swag of beautiful books to her name. It's a visual and textural treat about, Monday, a Penguin who likes to stay warm. It really is an enchanting little tale for children and parents alike... Little fingers can feel their way across raised snowflakes and trace their sweet penguin pal as he disappears from the page in a blizzard. It's another gorgeous book published by Tate.


I also came across this beautiful illustration blog today by Malaysian illustrator Amy Ng. It's a feast of gorgeous works. I'm especially taken by Matthew Walkerdine's artwork. There's something so subtle and emotive about it....

Below is a little project I've set myself. To photograph the date somewhere along my day, for a month. What I don't post here you'll be able to find here in Flickr.

Adios lovelies. Till next time, I bid you good times xox

2 comments:

Melissa@Vidastyle said...

That looks like a really cute little book. I love the penquin

Adventures with Dementia said...

It is sweet. I think I like it more than Z.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...