Tuesday 12 November 2013

What's going on?





Things seem to be happening behind the scenes here at the moment.
I've been consciously spending less time online & more time doing.....things.
Our annual screen printing took place the weekend before last.  Sorry since they are Christmas presents I'll resist posting pictures until after the big day.
There's a knitting project for a friend. I wont say any more. It's a secret.
Writing - a little project I'm working on elsewhere. Also a bit of a secret.
Slowly going through the notes I took on our trip and marveling at the buildings.
Reading... this novel.... & this  Love 2.0......  My local bookstore is reading a book by neurologist Oliver Sacks called The Mind's Eye for their next book club so I snaffled a copy today. It's next on my hit list.

A country trip with friends, staying here & a desperately quiet carnival were all part of the beauty which made up our weekend.

Hope your days have been fun......even without any trace of the sun!! What's going on Melbourne?? x

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I just finished Beautiful Ruins, and loved it! I'm reading Tale for the Time Being now, it is wonderful too.

Adventures with Dementia said...

That looks fantastic Suzy. Thanks for the tip. I'll add it to my reading list.

Bruise Mouse said...

So many secrets! So intriguing. The writing program sounds very interesting. Can't wait to hear more.
Just watched the first season of The Hour. Loved it. Waiting for season 2 to arrive in the mail.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Isn't it great. i love Ben Whishaw. he's fantastic.

Dharma Mama said...

I'm a bit slow in catching up with your posts but am excited to add these books to my list....it's long though so it may be a while. I am also looking forward to reading Oliver Sachs' book on Migraine....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...