Friday 27 May 2011

Flickr Favorites

Here are some of my recent 'favorite' photos on Flickr. They all melt my heart at the moment. As you can see by the 3 Ercol Studio Couches in a row I am very excited by this project. I discovered one out on the roadside recently & made a call to my lovely & trusty Dutch friend who promptly turned up and helped me carry it home...where it's waiting for a revamp.
I'm thinking of making curtains for Z's bedroom out of Jacki, in the top left hand corner, the rest are just pure love.


. Jack!, 2. house quilt, 3. any day now..., 4. run with your inspiration..., 5. Sidewalk Chalk, 6. 10/365 - Sammy le Oobee in the Playroom, 7. lightning bolt quilt, 8. Untitled, 9. Kaj Franck for Finel, Finland., 10. Elle Keramikk of Norway, 11. Inger Waage / Stavangerflint, 12. Rochelle dining room, 13. Ercol daybed, 14. sofa, 15. studio couch 04, 16. Hello Kitty Hibiscus Flower address stamp

I hope pure love permeates your weekend. Enjoy xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...