Wednesday 28 March 2012

Some days the world just needs more


I googled "loving patience" last night...as you do.... and was rewarded with this gem...I especially loved the vision of myself as a keg of dynamite (or a 'keg' of anything really):

'When you feel like a keg of dynamite just about to go off, learn patience towards yourself. Just slow down at that point - just pause - instead of immediately acting on an established habitual response.....'

It really did the trick because I can't stop laughing at the thought of it. Me, the keg.
What a lovely piece of distraction.

Join me & smile at someone you think needs a little love today...... even if it's yourself! xox

PS. Take a look at beautifully, suddenly's post here for some rather inspiring Sydney love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...