Wednesday 14 March 2012

Move that body



I've been wanting to get back into yoga for some time but finding a class that works in with all of our schedules hasn't happened this semester. I've decided to turn to Tara Stiles...NY yoga guru.... and follow her Morning Yoga for Flexibility routine. Being an ex-ballet dancer yoga seems to fit...especially once I get past the initial aches and pains. If I can't get out to do it.... then I'll just have to do it at home. Me on my little mat, by my computer.
Here's my wee challenge: I'm going to do this routine on the days I don't jog. So, each Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday morning for the next month.

Want to join me in the challenge?

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape. ~Author Unknown

PS. I just did a little trial run and already my body feels happier!

2 comments:

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

youtube yoga... now thats exactly what I need at the moment. thank you!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Oh perfect for you, yes. Not so easy to get out of the house with a new born. Move it baby. xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...