Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter!



I've again been struck by music this Easter. It's really taken hold.
Music was the one thing that helped me conquer some of those incredible hills on our hike. My trusty iPod was loaded with energy inducing tunes which definitely made the walk that much easier and distracted me from my own negative talk, urging me to stop!!
Then there are songs, like old friends, they seem to know all the hidden corners and make you want to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea laughing..... and crying (often at the same time), totally comforted.

Here's a little snippet of what's making me smile at the moment.

Lady boots from stupendous joy on 8tracks.


I've also been enjoying Susannah's 8 track mixtapes. Thanks Susannah. x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...