Thursday 12 April 2012

fast = fantastic


I have been trying out PicMonkey, which I must say, I love for fast photo editing! Yay.
Photoshop still alludes me so while I'm in the process of learning to master it (a somewhat timely process....catching periods of time alone in front of the computer is a total luxury...I say all this while I have a 3 year old singing and wiggling around on my knee as I type....I think you get the picture? Fast = Fantastic) PicMonkey is my new goldmine for speedy photo effects.

This photo was taken on a trip to the country last year. There are a few more photos from the day over at the Flickr set here. Now I'm off to entertain this giggling, question firing, 3 year old before we both go stir crazy.

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting. x

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Lovely photo! And so funny to realise Z is now a question-firing 3-year-old, I still think of him as a little baby.

Adventures with Dementia said...

I was having a chuckle the other day Suzy about the first day I met you at Neilson Park, covered from head to toe in baby poo! What a sight.
Crazy how quickly they grow : )

Francesca said...

lovely pic melinda. got a gorgeous warm tone to it. will check out picmonkey. x

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Fran. It's a lot of fun and so easy. I'm hoping to see some of your Easter photos soon. xx

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

I will have to have a look at picmonkey. Blogging and photos is strictly breastfeeding time these days, and really limited when she only does 5 minutes!... (oh honey all I got to do was log in.)

Lovely photo :-)

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks CHFG. I hear you. No breast feeding around here but I can certainly relate to you. All worth it in the end.....but some days a little more time would be heaven. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...