Friday 26 August 2011

{these moments}

Sweet moments from the week just gone.

When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself Yes indeed, all that belongs to me!
~Henri Rousseau


I'm off for my first ever pedicure tomorrow morning. It's such a girly thing to do & not being much of a girly girl I've shied away from such activities. The thought of someone at my feet, primping and preening (or whatever the dixie it is they do), has never been up there on my list of to-do's.
I have, however, been assured I'll be well and truly hooked after my first pedicure. So, I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised.

Whatever it is you do this weekend.... I hope you enjoy!

xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...