- the landscaping along the drive from Singapore airport to the city. Z was most impressed by the 'tree tunnel' which ushered us into town.
- swimming, after 9 hours on the plane, it was so refreshing.
- wearing thongs again...even if only for the night.
- dinner at the Makansutra hawkers market.
- watching a wrap-off in the under pass between the theatre (which looks like a giant puffa fish) and St Andrews Cathedral. Boy, I wish I could move like that.
- The ridiculousness of Singapore's kooky architecture. My favourite, however, was the completely tiled building above.