Monday 21 January 2013

Back to school



I'm gearing up for the EDCMOOC course which is due to start this weekend. There is an overwhelming amount of information available on all sorts of platforms.  Time, for me, has been a limiting factor in embracing the pre-prep dialogue.  Truth be known I'm still loving the notion of it being semester break and I'm grabbing every opportunity to lap up as many days down on the coast as I can possibly squeeze in. 

I'll will however be pleased to dive into the more formal structure (???) of the MOOC and find my own rhythm & voice in it all.

Sir Ken Robinson's Ted talk will hopefully set the mood for some creative learning.

x

5 comments:

Bruise Mouse said...

This weekend?... Already?
x

Adventures with Dementia said...

Uh ha! Crazy hey? Starts Monday 28th and technically I'm calmly it this weekend due to the Australia Day holiday. Are you ready? Let's Skype before hand x

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

Mel, I'm interested to see how you find the course. I'm still waiting for a full functioning brain to come back, but down the track I'd be interested in doing something like this.

I've watched this TED talk before, (the week where my six year old had clocked up 7.5 hours of homework in a week...yes in a week!!!!)

Bruise Mouse said...

A Skype before hand would be fab. X

Adventures with Dementia said...

That's a crazy amount of homework for a wee one Brydie. I agree.

I'll keep you updated on how I go with the course and be sure to link to any fascinating content here. You are baby brain exempt... there will be plenty more MOOCs I imagine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...