Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Green finds, green mind
Today I'm finding joy in ...
* these beautiful green treasures (above) we collected along our path this morning.
* the absolutely stunning Melbourne Autumn day.
* the Little man riding his balance bike, solo & for the first time, to our cafe. Negotiating people, pooches and tricky ditches with perfect ease. Pleased as punch.
* Sunjay's coffee hit and the friendly faces at Kotch Lane.
* the sun drying my washing. There's something so satisfying about freshly washed clothes hanging in the sun.
* the afternoon being ours... what to do, what to do??? I think a little beach time could be the go.
“Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.” -Ruth Ann Schabacker