Monday 28 March 2011

Crafty Monday

On Crafty Monday's I have a loose arrangement with around 4 local lovelies that from 10am Monday morning, myself and at least one other, can be found tinkering away in my back garden on some random crafty project.
My project of choice for the last few weeks has been stripping and sanding back these great Parker chairs I bought on eBay. They are a birthday present for my father. There are 8 in total but I'm doing them in lots of four, as that way I feel somewhat more productive!
It's such a joyous way to start the week. We all experience a real sense of achievement... and because it's shared achievement it feels multiplied. We also get to have a cup of tea and a laugh together. Thank you Monday's. I really do love you. xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...