Friday 1 June 2012

Snappaing up the senses with Susannah


Since I'm not feeling very ritualistic today I've scrapped {this moment} and thought I'd plug Susannah Conway's latest book release, This I know.. You may have come across Susannah's stunning photographs  and writing here or.... been introduced via my recent interview

Either way do pay a visit to her site.  She's one contemplative lady with ensuing wisdom lining her work and a keen eye for capturing the beauty in all that she does.

I pre-ordered a copy last night. Which I can't wait to hold in my hot little hands.....and, ta da da dah.... Susannah has another sweet surprise. If you pre-order a copy of the book prior to June 4th you can enroll in her 30 day e-course 'Exploring the Senses' for free.

Grab yourself a copy and we can compare notes in class...all for under $20!...be quick..

Thanks Susannah & congratulations lovely. What a difference you make to the world. xx

P.S. Kim Manley Ort has her hands on a copy of the book and offers a review over here. Take a squiz. x

2 comments:

kimmanleyort said...

Lovely photo. Susannah's book is wonderful, isn't it? And, thanks for the link. It allowed me to find you.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Pleasure Kim, I enjoyed your review. Thank you! I'm looking forward to sitting down with the book and soaking up all the loveliness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...