Wednesday 13 June 2012

Jump in & witness a......


I'm chuffed and very grateful. I've been invited to contribute to Project Life - a photographic journal of being with a number of incredibly inspiring women. It's fun getting to know them through pictures. We're spread far and wide, Canada, Chicago, Montana for starters... others I hope meet along the journey.

Here's to the little everyday miracles. I took this at the top of a playground in St Kilda while racing Z to the top today. Hence he's feeling better....although still not looking flash. It was so funny to be rewarded by this. For jumping in and being childish. If I'd stayed on the ground I'd never have witnessed the 'Miracle'.

I hope you'll pop by, join the ride & say hello over at Project Life. Happy hump x

4 comments:

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

How cool is that project life! What a lovely way to start the day, thank you.
I hope being a part of it is lots of fun.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Brydie. It feels like such a great place to be. I really am chuffed and so very grateful for all the fun involved in this Project.

Cathie said...

sounds wonderful,yay, must check it out. ♥

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Cathie! It's been a lot of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...