Tuesday 8 October 2013

The wise words of Sylvia Boorstein






I listened to this interview with Sylvia Boorstein while cooking dinner on Sunday night.  It is a beautifully wise discussion on 'What we Nurture.'  I especially loved the tale about the two wolves, it really makes you think about which one you feed. I've been recalling snippets of the interview ever since.  Sylvia has such a gentle and wise way but her words have a powerful impact (**another clip which explains & expands on  Syvlia's 'wolves story' beautifully is this one by neuropsychologist Rick Hanson).
On a lighter note.....I also love the hours of fun over at Mr Printables and definitely want to try out this hip hop yoga! You can read Sammy Veall's inspiring story of how hip hop yoga came to be over here.

Slowly, after our big trip I can feel myself creeping back into the swing of things. Enjoy x

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...