Sunday, 25 November 2012

Through the chaos



"Somewhere along the way the answer to the chaos became a quiet holy mantra...be still...be still...be still...be still."



 
I came across the above quote over at The Organic SisterIt once again sang out to me.  Thankfully the LF and I had a rare night off and a slower start to Sunday resulting in some time to be still-er than usual.  Bliss.  
I hope you managed some stillness in your weekend!!  The Christmas frenzy is slowly creeping in.  The challenge now is on to hold this mantra till the 25th December.   xx

2 comments:

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

M, I've got a big thank you for you. A good friend of mine has booked us in to a day spa after reading about it on your blog.... time to be still, and something to look forward to in the chaos....thank YOU!

melindamelou @ stupendous joy said...

Yay B, enjoy!! What a wonderful way to escape the chaos. Have a fabulous time. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...