Friday 16 November 2012

Hello there 'luminous stardust beings'




I do love Deepak and his diamonds.  There's something so serene and kind about the way he delivers information.  I really enjoyed this video on social media.  It's somewhat refreshing to see the choices we have in creating a more connected society.  With the crassness of so many sites these days it's sometimes hard to stop & see that the way we interact with these online spaces is a choice we make that's shaping our lives.  It's also nice to remind myself that I can resist sites that make me feel flat, deflated and totally disconnected from myself.

'The 4 things we humans want; hope, trust, stability & respect.  It's not rocket science.' 
Oh Deepak, I love you. 
Happy weekend. xx

2 comments:

Paravent said...

Great reminder. Thanks :) Kx

Adventures with Dementia said...

Hello Kate! Glad it resonated with you too :) So easy to forget.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...