Monday 29 October 2012

The 366 Project





Here's a link to some great smoothie inspiration, for those who have asked for ideas. I am still drinking one or two daily and loving them. The novelty has worn off for Z unfortunately and he now turns his lip up at the thought. Oh well, it was great while it lasted.
My gorgeous yoga teacher, Renee, has written an e-book on Awakening to Raw with over 50 raw plant based recipes which I'm looking forward to exploring next. I remember reading this book by Leslie Kenton when I was around 15 and trying to convince my mother we should eat raw......mmmm, needless to say she didn't embrace the concept and I wasn't keen on preparing my own meals. So it was swept under the carpet. Here's to a raw re-awakening. Do you have any Raw food favorites?

xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...