Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day xox

Do you have a favorite love song??


Here are a few songs to get you in the Valentine's Day spirit.
Z & I had so much fun making this list.... we could go on all day but there are things to be done.......
Al Green's Let's Stay Together
Donna Sommer's very sexy Love to love you Baby
The Reindeer Section's You are my Joy
The Cure's Love Cats
Sade's By your Side
Very timely, had to include this one for dear Whiteney, RIP, I will always love you. xox

....and Z's pick for the day is Cindi Lauper's Time after Time.

I hope you are surrounded by love today and every day. xox

2 comments:

ladle said...

lovely list ladle. well done z for helping out!

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks ladle! We were having such fun. I was wishing you were there for a bit of 'lllllllaaaaaaaaady'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...