Saturday 2 April 2011

I have an out door laundry and although in summer I love to spend time outside doing the washing, Autumn & Winter started to become more of a chore..... The washing began to pile up & we seemed to run out of clean
clothes on a regular basis. Such was my aversion.

Something had to give. Then one day I had an idea to make the laundry my 'inspiration room'. Instead of the usual inspiration board I wallpapered the walls with beautiful images, inspiring people & things I love (like the tiles above) and now it's quite possibly my favorite room in our house.... all year round (and we always have clean clothes!!!).

This says it all really; Most people spend more time and energy in going around problems than in trying to solve them (ahem, guilty). Henry Ford

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...