Wednesday 6 June 2012

The week that was.....Tusen takk


An anniversary...5 years.
It's crazy how time flies on one hand...and well, by the same token, doesn't. I don't feel old enough to have been married for 5 years...some people however may well have been married 20 years at my age.
Time is funny like that. Completely different for everyone.... and every situation.
Flowers, food and inspiring oldies in red lipstick all made my gratitude project this week.
Even on the coldest, wettest, most miserable of days I love how this project seeks all that is beautiful.

What's warming your winter (or summer) days? I'd love to see.

xx


2 comments:

Bruise Mouse said...

A HUGE congratulations. It is certainly wonderful to be able to share so much time with someone you love completely.
Take care

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks BM. It is a wonderful ride to spend your time with someone you love. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...