Sunday 24 June 2012

Time out




Reflection, hibernation, time out.....it's winter and I feel like it's the perfect time to take a step back,  collect my thoughts and reemerge energised for Spring.

You can follow the Gratitude project here and  Project Life here and I'll work on a few interviews over July so there will be plenty to occupy my time .... However, I'll take a whole month off from daily posts.  It will feel rather strange...... and decadent.

Thanks to all of you who contribute here and make it a lovely space to share my photos, occasional ramblings and the small things that make a difference to each day. This little blogging community has bought some amazing people my way.  I feel very grateful for this.  You'll definitely find me nosing around on your blogs during my sabbatical....I couldn't go completely cold turkey now........could I?

Each week I will pop by to post my photos, no words. 

Keep toasty and enjoy the silence.  
xx




4 comments:

Bruise Mouse said...

I know exactly what it is like to need to take a break. Enjoy your time away and drop in and say hi.
Take care and take it easy.
x

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Sam. I'll be popping by and keeping up with your adventures. x

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

Enjoy your time out. Breathe in, breathe out and take lots of beautiful pictures :-)

(ps. Would have LOOOVED your stash, but was far too far away.)

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Brydie. I'm enjoying the break and loving concentrating on my photos and things around the home without the anguish of finding time to blog. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...