Saturday 10 December 2011

Screen printing snaps

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ~ Confucius .......... even the humble ol tea towel!








Here are a few snaps from our day of screen printing. It was such a fun day I'm itching to do it all again. I was even quite sad to dismantle all the lines. They looked so lovely hanging in our house. I think I'd like to do another run in yellow and then move onto a new design.

I've had some sorry excuses for a tea towel stashed in my third drawer.... How about you? Are you in need of a new one?
You can still enter the giveaway until the 16th December by leaving a comment here or 'LIKE'ing here and one of these little lovelies could be yours.

I hope your weekend hasn't been too crazy with Christmas cheer and the likes.
We've been on the hop and I'm feeling a little Nanna nap coming on. xox

5 comments:

cityhippyfarmgirl said...

hey nothing wrong with a little nanna nap here and there. I'm rather partial to them at the moment... actually my middle name could be nanna nap.

Adventures with Dementia said...

oh yes, an afternoon Nana nap is a sign of a day well spent.

Melissa@Vidastyle said...

My tea towels are all pretty sorry! I love your screen printing! It is something on my must try list.

Adventures with Dementia said...

Thanks Ajay. Melissa I'm transitioning to pretty tea towels...good on you. I'd be happy to spend time in your kitchen. Screen printing is so much fun, you'll love it.

Bruise Mouse said...

That looks like so much fun. These are really lovely, almost too beautiful to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...